Here’s what we’re looking to complete this summer for V.1.0.
- Improved sorting API, making it easier to execute complex sorts
- Refactoring code to reduce number of import statements needed in a REPL
- Refactoring code to make use more intuitive
- Cleanup on the split-apply-combine logic; maybe to include more sophisticated cross-tabs
- Checking for, and adding missing column-level functionality
- More testing and debugging
- Improved documentation
And last but not least
- Publish to Maven Central
In the department of new and cool, but not highest priority is the introduction of simple exploratory graphics that are easy to use with Java 9 REPL (and otherwise). There is only so much you can do if you can’t see the data.